General terms and conditions of access and use of our site
The owner of this website is SOLUCIONES TECNO-PROFESIONALES TRAINING S.L. (hereinafter THE COMPANY), with Tax Identification Code B63646871 and registered office at Calle Prat de la Riba, 1, 08840 Viladecans, Barcelona. Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, in volume 37107, folio 58, page B298626.
The use of this website attributes the condition of USER to the person who does so and implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice. The USER must read these conditions each time he/she accesses this website, as they may be modified in the future. Some aspects of this website, due to their speciality, may be subject to particular conditions or rules that may replace, complete or modify this Legal Notice, and must therefore also be accepted by the USER who uses or accesses them.
3. Access and use of the website
The access and use of the Website is free of charge for the USER and, as a rule, does not require prior registration. However, access to and use of certain information and services offered through the Website can only be made after the USER has registered. When registration is required, the USER undertakes to make diligent use of his/her USERNAME and password and not to make them available to third parties, as well as to notify THE COMPANY as soon as possible of their loss, theft or any risk of improper access by a third party.
4. Use restrictions
When the USER accesses this website, he/she is expressly authorised to make private reproductions of the same on his/her/their computer systems, provided that said contents are for his/her exclusive use and are not subsequently transferred to third parties.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the USER is expressly prohibited in the use of the website:
To reproduce or copy, distribute, modify, transfer or publicly communicate the information contained on the Website, unless he/she has the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or, due to the existence of limits to these, this is legally permitted.
Use the information contained on the Website for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, send unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people regardless of their purpose, as well as commercialise said information in any way.
Delete, evade or manipulate the ‘’copyright’’ and other data identifying the COMPANY's rights, the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints or any other protection mechanisms existing on the Website.
Disassemble, decompile, alter or delete the databases in which the information on the Website is stored.
Carry out "spamming" practices or acts in the use of the Website or its information and services for sales or other commercial purposes, to a number of people without their prior request or consent, send any other unsolicited or previously consented messages to a number of people, send chains of unsolicited or previously consented electronic messages or use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website.
To make any use of this website that violates the law or is contrary to morality or public order.
Carry out any other action that damages or injures the property, rights and interests of THE COMPANY or third parties.
Any infringement of the provisions of this section may give rise to the demand for the legally established responsibilities, and the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal proceedings may be exercised.
5. Intellectual and industrial property
All the information contained in this website, including images, graphic designs or codes in HTML, JAVA, Flash, JAVA Script or Active X, among others, is subject to intellectual and industrial property rights owned by THE COMPANY. THE COMPANY has the exclusive rights to exploit these elements in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. THE COMPANY does not transfer, totally or partially, powers or grants any licence or authorisation whatsoever to the USER over the elements of this website protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
THE COMPANY guarantees that the contents, including those subject to intellectual property, are not of an illicit nature and do not infringe current legislation.
6. Exemption from warranties and liabilities
THE COMPANY is only responsible for its own services and for the contents directly originated by it and that are identified with its copyright.
THE COMPANY assumes no liability for:
- Damages and detriments of any nature that may derive from the products or services of third parties or entities that are accessible or appear on the Website, and in particular from the fact that said products or services of third parties:
- Infringement of the Law, morality or public order.
- Infringement of industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Infringement of the duty of secrecy.
- Infringement of the right to honour, personal and family privacy and the image of individuals, and the laws concerning the protection of children and adolescents.
- Engagement in acts of unfair competition.
- Illegal advertising.
- The perpetration of acts that constitute an offence or are pornographic by nature.
- The lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and topicality.
- Services that are faulty, mismanaged or delayed.
- Damages and detriments of any nature that may be due to the existence of errors in the use of or access to the website, its services or its content or the fact that it is not up to date.
- Those arising from the lack of availability or continuity of the functioning of the website and its services, as well as with respect to faults in access to the different web pages or those from which the services are provided.
- Damages and detriments of any kind that may be due to the information contained on the website, to which this website may send hypertext links.
- THE COMPANY shall not be liable for:
- The availability, accessibility, operation and continuity of linked sites.
- The quality, legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity, topicality, exhaustiveness and/or authenticity of the content on linked sites.
- The maintenance, provision or transmission of the content on linked sites.
- Damages and detriments of any kind that may be due to the existence of viruses in the computer system, electronic documents or files. Nor for the presence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the Web, causing alterations in the USERS' computer system, electronic documents or files.
- The loss of business or profits and the loss of data resulting from access to the use of the services of the Website.
- Any damages and detriments that may derive from the knowledge that unauthorised third parties may have of the conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the USERS' access to the Website and the use of its information and services.
7. Termination and suspension of service
THE COMPANY reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Site and to limit or prevent its use at any time.
The USER who wishes to introduce links to this website must comply with the following conditions:
- Frames of any kind may not be established that surround the Website or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with content outside this Website, in such a way that produces, or may produce, error or confusion about the origin of the service or its content, implies an act of unfair comparison or imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of THE COMPANY or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law or harms third parties.
- No false or inaccurate statement of any kind may be made about THE COMPANY from the page that makes the link.
- The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of THE COMPANY within its web page, except in cases authorised by law or expressly permitted by THE COMPANY.
- The page that establishes the link must comply with current legislation and may not have or link to content that is illicit, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, that produces or may produce the false idea that THE COMPANY endorses or supports the ideas, statements or actions of the owner or that are inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by THE COMPANY, taking into account the content and general subject matter of the website where the link is established.
9. General terms and conditions of selling and payment
These are the general terms and conditions of selling for STPTRAINING ONLIVE training services and represent the contract you enter into with us. By making a purchase on this website, you accept these General Terms and Conditions of Selling and the legal aspects that you can find expanded here. Please make sure you read and understand them before using our website.
PLACING AN ORDER
You can access our training services and courses in a very simple way by selecting the course or programme you want from our catalogue and then clicking on "enrolment". This will open the payment options. If you have difficulty placing your order or navigating through our website, please restart your browser. If problems persist, please contact us and our technical team will help you as soon as possible.
By placing an order, you establish the service contract with Soluciones Tecno-Profesionales Training S.L. with CIF B63646871 in C/Prat de la Riba, 1 de Viladecans (Barcelona).
STP Training offers a variety of payment methods:
- Credit and debit card
STP Training does not impose surcharges or additional costs when paying by credit card, however, it is possible that your financial institution may apply additional charges depending on the institution and type of card used. When paying by credit card, the terms and conditions will apply at the time the credit card transaction is approved. In the event that the payment has not been received after submitting the order, STP Training may automatically cancel the order.
If you experience any difficulties or errors at the time of payment, please try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card.
- Restart your browser and try again.
- Delete cookies or clear your browser cache and try again.
- If the problems persist, please contact us sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
PRICES AND RATES
All prices shown on the website https://www.stptraining.es/trainingonlive include VAT, in accordance with applicable legislation.
Prices may be subject to periodic updating and, therefore, the price shown at the time the order is placed shall apply.
WHAT IS MY DEADLINE
You have access for the duration of the course or training programme and to all its complementary activities, for a maximum period of 1 calendar year from the confirmation of payment of the course or training programme.
CONFIRMATION OF YOUR ORDER
Once we have received your order and payment request for a course or training programme, we will send you a confirmation to the email address you have provided. Please make sure you provide a real and correct email address when placing your order. Please keep this email address so that you can contact the service provider if you need to.
If payment is not made within the established terms, your request will lapse and will not be processed.
REFUND OF PAYMENT
If for any reason you do not wish to take the course you have booked, you can request cancellation and a refund of your payment. Once you have paid for the course or training programme, you have a period of 14 calendar days to request a refund, even if you have already started the course, provided that no more than 10% of the course has been completed.
10. Legislation and Jurisdiction
This Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish Law. THE COMPANY and the USER, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of THE COMPANY to resolve any dispute that may arise regarding the application or interpretation of this Legal Notice.
© Copyright 2023 SOLUCIONES TECNO-PROFESIONALES TRAINING, S.L.
Reproduction in whole or in part is prohibited.
All rights reserved.